10:00 - People come and Introduction starts.
10:30 - Dev-Sprint starts with project mentors pitch
13:00 - Snacks break
15:30 - Dev-Sprint closes with project mentors report and Feedback
15:30 - Hiring and Pitching Session
16:00 - Meetup ends.
This time we have a session of Creating serverless SMS gateway using microservice by Dheeraj Jha(https://twitter.com/Thedijje) and Shivani Sehdev(https://twitter.com/shivanisehdev86)
And the following Organizations/Mentors will be joining the dev sprints:
1. Electrum - Akkshay Arora
2. Probot - Aditya Agarwal
3. Women Who Go - Utkarsh Gupta, Rashmi Nagpal
4. Innovaccer - TBD
5. VideoLAN - Daksh Shah
Official Govt issues ID would be checked at the gates, please bring your's while attending the meetup.
- Serverless SMS gateway - Postman, REST and AWS account(no need to have a server). (https://github.com/pydelhi/talks/issues/152)
- Electrum - Prior knowledge of Git and basics of Pyqt or Kivy (https://github.com/spesmilo/electrum)
- Probot - Prior knowledge of Nodejs and Git (https://github.com/probot)
- Women Who Go - Jekyll
- VideoLAN - Xcode, Objective-C, Cocoa
- Innovaccer -TBD
What are DevSprints?
1. This is a bi-weekly meetup that happens every alternate Saturday, so if are not able to make it to this one, catch up with us in the next one.
2. This event is completely free and volunteer driven. We are always looking for people who are willing to help out and contribute to organizing meetups. Join us on Telegram (https://t.me/PyDelhigroup) for the all the discussions on the same.
3. We are always looking for new venues to host our meetup. If you or someone you know would like to become our venue sponsor for our next meetup, please contact the undersigned or open up an issue mentioning the same on GitHub (www.github.com/pydelhi/talks/issues/new)